A Theodolite is a precision instrument for measuring angles in the horizontal and vertical planes. Theodolites are used mainly for surveyimg applications, and have been adapted for specialized purposes in fields like metrology and rocket launch technology. A modern theodolite consists of a movable telescope mounted within two perpendicular axes—the horizontal or trunnion axis, and the vertical axis. When the telescope is pointed at a target object, the angle of each of these axes can be measured with great precision, typically to seconds of arc.
Prexiso T.O.2 Digital Electronic Theodolite
Digital electronic theodolite for construction
The T.O.2 digital electronic theodolite is designed for enhanced reliability in construction applications. Its advanced features let contractors work faster and longer, improving productivity and increasing profitability.
- 2’’ horizontal and vertical readout
- Precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Vertical angle measuring provides three different options plus percentage of grade
Easy-to-read & easy-to-use
- Auto Power Off option
- Laser plummet
- Zero resetting
- Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups
Audible right-angle notification
- Once the (0) horizontal angle is determined, the T.O.2 emits an audible tone for each of the right angle directions
- Beeping stops when the units comes within +/– 1°