0 out of 5
Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar
Revealing more information
There’s a lot going on underground that you need to know about before you ever start to dig. The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidently hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The DS2000 betters your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.
0 out of 5
Leica DSX – Utility Detection
A clearer view of underground utilities
For utility repair and maintenance, civil engineering and surveying companies, the Leica DSX utility detection solution, consisting of portable hardware with intuitive software allows to easily locate, visualise and map utilities. Unlike any other ground-penetrating radar (GPR) system, the Leica DSX maximises productivity with cutting-edge software that automates data analysis and creates a 3D utility map on the field.
Easy to use
- Ensure smooth and accurate underground utility detection without expert knowledge
- Complete utility detection and mapping in just a few steps through the intuitive user interface
- Scan anywhere and at any time, even in narrow areas and under severe conditions
Reliable Detection Results
- Detect all types of underground utilities in high resolution to assure reliable avoidance zones
- Verify detected utilities with support of smart algorithm
- Import of POI’s and utility records to help you make better decisions
Instant 2D/3D Utility Map
- Save your time on site by mapping underground utilities in just minutes
- Export utilities in CAD or BIM-read formats for further usage
- Create professional reports, customised to your and your customers’ needs
- Offer a complete workflow from acquire to excavate
- Locate underground utilities with survey-grade accuracy
- Generate utility maps, compatible with all coordinate reference systems