The Leica Sprinter 150M it comes with a simple UI (user interface) and many features providing all that is required from an instrument.
- Height and delta heights calculated automatically
- Productivity increased
- Human errors set to a minimum
- Works in poor light conditions
- USB functionality
- Built-in Memory
- Easy to use menu
Accurate and easy to use
With its extremely accurate optical components simply aim at the target, focus on the staff as use as an optical level.
With the simple one-button action the Leica Sprinter 150M doesn’t need any in depth training. Simply press the action button and take the required measurement. It’s as simple as that!
Optical readings are no longer required. The bar code staff determines the distance and height which is then shown on the LCD display screen avoiding any misunderstanding. The Leica Sprinter 150M will display calculations for Delta Height, Cut and Fill, Line levelling and Tracking & Monitoring.
With built in multiple languages your team can understand and use the Leica Sprinter no matter which one they speak which ultimately improves efficiency.
- Leica Sprinter 150m Digital Level
- 4x AA Batteries
- Carry Case
- User Manual
Technical Data Sprinter 150M
- Height accuracies
- Electronic measurement with Sprinter barcode staff: 1.5mm
- Optical measurement: 2.5mm
- Distance Accuracy: 10 mm for D ≤ 10 m and for D > 10 m
- Full Range: 2 –100 m
- Single and Tracking measuring modes
- Compensator: Magnet damped pendulum
- Telescope: Magnification 24x
- Environmental Standards: IP55
- Power Type: AA Batteries
- Full Weight:
- Data Storage of rup to 1000 points.